Four Books Explaining Who We Are in Eternity
Four books by R. Craig Hogan, PhD, president of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc., together explain what we know today about the nature of reality, our purpose in this life, and what happens when we leave this life. The books contain explanations of these six important truths:
- Your Mind is not produced by or contained in your brain. Your Mind doesn’t need a body or a brain.
- Your Mind is an individual manifestation of the Universal Mind all people are part of—we are all one Mind.
- Our one Universal Mind creates the world we live in
- Our Individual Minds continue to live after the body ceases to function.
- There is nothing but Mind and experiences. We experience the world, but the world does not exist outside of our Minds and experiences.
- We have a purpose in Earth School and can live in love, joy, and peace while we fulfill our purpose.
The publisher is Greater Reality Publications, a subsidiary of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.
Science Discovers the Afterlife, developed and updated from the book Your Eternal Self, contains the evidence your mind is not in your brain, we are one mind, and you continue to live after the body dies.
There Is Nothing but Mind and Experiences explains that the basis of reality is mind. We have experiences in our minds. In this book, you will learn why we know that is true and what that means for your life in Earth School.
Earth School: Love, Learn, and Be Happy is an easy-to-read summary of the contents of the other three books, meant for people who want the perspectives, but not the detailed explanations and evidence.
Earth School: Answers and Evidence explains what happens to a person through the major stages: deciding to enter Earth School, learning to succeed in Earth School, growing in love, compassion, and understanding, and living in the life after the Earth School life.