Four Books Explaining Who We Are in Eternity
Four books by R. Craig Hogan, PhD, president of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc., together explain what we know today about the nature of reality, our purpose in this life, and what happens when we leave this life. The books contain explanations of these six important truths:
- Your Mind is not produced by or contained in your brain. Your Mind doesn’t need a body or a brain.
- Your Mind is an individual manifestation of the Universal Mind all people are part of—we are all one Mind.
- Our one Universal Mind creates the world we live in
- Our Individual Minds continue to live after the body ceases to function.
- There is nothing but Mind and experiences. We experience the world, but the world does not exist outside of our Minds and experiences.
- We have a purpose in Earth School and can live in love, joy, and peace while we fulfill our purpose.
The publisher is Greater Reality Publications, a subsidiary of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.
Answers to Life’s Enduring Questions: From Science Discoveries and Afterlife Messages explains what happens to a person through the major stages: deciding to enter Earth School, learning to succeed in Earth School, growing in love, compassion, and understanding, and living in the life after the Earth School life.